[lsb-discuss] Linux wireless GSoC 2010 project ideas

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Jan 29 09:57:34 PST 2010

> Also, the way that PSU handles the projects, is it relies on the
> students to propose the projects, not the other way around.  Due to
> that, the success rate is very high as people do not generally propose
> things that they do not have some kind of interest in :)

I'm trimming the distribution list to ask one particular
question that wouldn't be as on-topic for the other groups.

I didn't realize until Till mentioned it just now that the LF
projects had quite a poor success rate (whatever the particular
measure of that is).

Is there a way the LF approach could be adjusted to have a better
chance of everybody's time being productively spent?