[lsb-discuss] mcheck.h and arpa/nameser.h do not exist in LSB libc

shompola at bredband.net shompola at bredband.net
Thu Jul 1 02:53:32 PDT 2010

  Hi, I was configuring rsynch (it is not LSB compliant however i can
build it just fine) and it warned me that mcheck.h and arpa/nameser.h were
rejected by the preprocessor as it can't find them. I can not see them
being included with the lsb c libs I have installed. Has LSB deliberately
excluded these two? They are present in glibc-devel but I should not
include the headers there right? Thanks in advance!