[lsb-discuss] LSB compliance problem

Alexey Khoroshilov khoroshilov at ispras.ru
Thu Jul 8 08:54:15 PDT 2010

>> I am trying to compile little source code with lsb-sdk 4.
>>
>> It seems MSG_DONTWAIT from socket.h has been depricated, can some tell
>> me what is equivalent of this option?

I guess MSG_DONTWAIT is not in the LSB because it is not in the POSIX.

As for an equivalent, man page for send() reads:
   MSG_DONTWAIT (since Linux 2.2)
               Enables non-blocking operation; if the operation would
block, EAGAIN or EWOULDBLOCK is returned (this can also be enabled
using  the  O_NONBLOCK  flag  with  the F_SETFL fcntl(2)).

Regards,
Alexey