[lsb-discuss] LSB 4.1 tracker update

Robert Schweikert rschweikert at novell.com
Thu Jun 17 11:44:45 PDT 2010

FYI,

I've submitted the man pages for pthread_rwlockattr_getkind_np,
pthread_rwlockattr_setkind_np to the Linux man page project. I also
attached the pages to bug 2364 and updated the release task tracker.

With respect to __pthread* and _Unwind_GetIPInfo I am not sure whether
we want/need to document interfaces that start with __ or _.

Happy Hacking,
Robert
Software Engineer Consultant                          LINUX
rschweikert at novell.com
781-464-8147

Novell
Making IT Work As One