[lsb-discuss] ALSA tests

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Fri Mar 12 13:29:13 PST 2010

With some help from ISPRAS, I was able to package the shallow tests we
talked about in the call Wednesday. I'm sure the packaging needs some
refinement still, but it builds with the LSB SDK. We should be able to
add it to autobuilders soon.

I ran it on my SLES10 chroot (as root) and results weren't great, but
it's some tests, so we have a start:

Total Tests Passed: 542
Total Tests Failed (including waived): 257
Total Tests Failed (excluding waived): 257

package if anyone wants to play with it:
http://dev.linuxfoundation.org/~stewb/alsa-t2c/lsb-test-alsa-t2c-4.0.90.20100312-1.i486.rpm

bzr repo:

http://bzr.linuxfoundation.org/lsb/devel/t2c-alsa-tests/

build follows our usual model
cd package
BZRTREES=`pwd`/../.. make rpm_package

Thanks Andrey and Eugene for helping me out!

--
Stew Benedict
Linux Foundation