[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2010 - The Linux Foundation is Accepted as Mentoring Organization

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:48:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

the Linux Foundation is accepted as mentoring organization for this
year's Google Summer of Code. This means that the LSB workgroup can
again have students working with us on our projects.

Students can apply from March 29 on, so please check our project ideas
list on

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/2010-gsoc-lsb-projects

and add any project ideas which you have for the Google Summer of Code
and which are not listed yet. You are also welcome to improve the
project descriptions which are already there and to volunteer as a
mentor. Please also answer any inquiry of potential students to assure
that we get as many applications as possible.

I hope we will have a great Google Summer of Code 2010.

    Till