[lsb-discuss] LSBCC generating debug enabled build even if "-g" option is not specified.

Suresh Pamidipati VPamidipati at goahead.com
Tue Oct 5 07:43:00 PDT 2010

Hi Mats,

Thanks for the information. The native gcc compilation also showed these sections in the executable, as you said. I tried by giving the options "-Wl,-verbose" and the output showed that "using the internal linker script" and it has these sections also. But I could not find the script name/path to try and change.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Suresh.