[lsb-discuss] Easy to "Navigate"???

Amanda McPherson amanda at amcpherson.com
Wed Oct 20 12:14:14 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Scott Baeder <baeder at cadence.com> wrote:

> Hey - probably preaching to the choir, but the whole LSB section of LDN is
> really not that easy to "navigate"...took me two-three minutes of poking
> around to find the Navigator, which is a VERY useful tool not just for
> "portability"...AND I knew what I was looking for...
>
> Any chance to get it moved up to a more prominent spot?  Same could be said
> of a lot of the other LSB "stuff"...seems that just pushing it down under
> LSB makes it "invisible" (or at least harder to find)...

Yes, I think you're right. We need to move these items and fix the
navigation to be more clear. I think we should get started on this. Let me
know if there any volunteers to help :)

Hopefully we can get something done in the next few months,

Amanda

> Other than that - just a note to keep up the good fight!
>
> Scott
>
> D. Scott Baeder   |   Senior Architect
>
> P: 978.262.6299   M: 508.331.1530   www.cadence.com

Amanda McPherson
Vice President, Marketing & Developer Programs
The Linux Foundation
1-(415) 843-1067
http://www.linux-foundation.org/weblogs/amanda/
Gtalk: amanda_mcpherson