[lsb-discuss] LSB AppChecker reporting failures

Suresh Pamidipati VPamidipati at goahead.com
Mon Sep 20 21:53:39 PDT 2010

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the information. I installed the RPMs on my machine and then selected them in the "Installed Packages" tab in AppChecker. This has resolved the RPM checks errors. Earlier I was selecting the RPMs from "Files and Directories" tab in AppChecker without actually installing them.

Thanks,
Suresh.