[lsb-discuss] 4.1 branches started: appbat, desktop-test, azov-qt3-tests

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Tue Aug 23 11:53:32 PDT 2011

As discussed on the last conference call, I've created the 4.1
maintenance section of our Bazaar repositories, and have branched two
projects: appbat and desktop-test.  A third project, azov-qt3-tests, has
been moved into 4.1 in preparation for our plan to drop Qt 3 from the
LSB in 5.0.

On the last call, we decided that a "just-in-time" strategy is best for
creating separate 4.1 maintenance branches; thus, all other projects in
devel should be treated as 4.1-only for now.  When 5.0-specific
development is ready to start for any particular project, we can create
the branch at that time.

Please let me know if there are any problems with the new branches.