[lsb-discuss] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Sun Aug 28 21:02:09 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 17:11 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> UPDATE: we've not had many people confirm interest in this event yet,
> which is a shame. If you would like to join us for this session,
> please reply and let me know. If we don't get enough interest by the
> end of Sunday (28th August), then we'll have to cancel the meeting.

I'm obviously confirming, but I'll repeat that for the record. My
interests here include helping to lead up Fedora's ARMv7 efforts, but
also wider ARM platform standardization (boot, device enumeration,
multi-arch, ABI, kernel consolidation, and many other things).

If there's at least representation from a few of the distros (as it
seems is the case at this point) then I think it's worthwhile having the
formal slots. Nothing is lost in so doing. In any case, many discussions
will take place if we have the opportunity to do so.

Jon.