[lsb-discuss] OpenPrinting Summit on April 23-27, 2012 at Apple, not at LF Summit

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:14:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

to again have the OpenPrinting Summit together with the PWG meeting we
have to hold it separate from the LF Summit which this time got put into
the Easter week which is one day shorter.

The OpenPrinting Summit will take place on April 23-27, 2012 at Apple in
Cupertino. Nevertheless we would like to have an LSB session on the
Summit and I would like to have at least one or perhaps two persons of
the LSB working group participating. If it is not possible and also for
the rest of the group we will have the possibility to call in.

The day of the LSB session we can select that it works best with the LSB
group. It should be somewhere on Wed-Fri as this will be the
OpenPrinting Summit part. We could perhaps even put it onto the Wed
weekly LSB call schedule.

WDYT?

    Till