[lsb-discuss] refspecs and ftp now available

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Dec 14 02:34:26 UTC 2011

The reference specification site and FTP site are now available again.

For FTP, I've removed the snapshot area, as well as many beta and
unreleased RPMs.  I will be removing more as time goes on.  The bundles
have been regenerated; I will also be regenerating the yum and apt
repositories once the repository metadata tools are installed on the new
system.

For people waiting to run tests, I recommend downloading the appropriate
"lsb-dist-testkit" tarball bundle found on the FTP site in
/pub/lsb/bundles, as we have not yet verified that Distribution Checker
is able to download tests from the FTP site.  (If you're so inclined, it
would be very helpful to test Distribution Checker and report to the
list whether you were successful.)
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org