[lsb-discuss] refspecs and ftp now available

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Dec 15 03:12:22 UTC 2011

On 12/14/2011 05:12 AM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> What is the new URL? I used to use http://refspecs.freestandards.org but
> that now redirects to a generic www.linuxfoundation.org page. If at all
> possible please redirect the refspecs.freestandards.org URLs to the new
> location since they are referenced from a lot of places.

That was an oversight, which has now been corrected.  The intent was for
old URLs to work; I had forgotten about the old freestandards.org URL.

For what it's worth, these are the new canonical URLs:

http://refspecs.linuxbase.org/
http://ftp.linuxbase.org/ (and FTP, too)

But old URLs should still work; please follow up to the list if they don't.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org