[lsb-discuss] Can't find lsb-build-cc-4.0.1-1.src.rpm

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Fri Dec 16 15:47:20 UTC 2011

I found my way to http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/ all right,
then things seem to be missing.

http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/released-4.0.0/source/
contains LSB 4.1 sources, rather than 4.0 ones.

http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/released-4.0/source/
again has 4.1 rather than 4.0 sources.

And neither of these has build-cc sources, although there are build-c++
ones.

I'm after a specific one because my employers now have a new process
for checking open source software that goes into products, or comes
near to doing so. They have a scanning tool that looks through all the
source for license-related language (essentially, it's lawyers finding
new things to worry about). And 4.0.1 is what we've been using for a
while.

Presumably there was an error in restoring from backups; is it possible
to get the source I'm after back?

thanks,

--
John Dallman
Parasolid Porting Engineer

Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software
Industry Sector
46 Regent Street, Cambridge, CB2 1DP
United Kingdom
Tel: +44-1223-371554