[lsb-discuss] Can't find lsb-build-cc-4.0.1-1.src.rpm

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Dec 16 18:56:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Stew Benedict <stewbintn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you'll find what you want in:
>
> http://ftp.linuxfoundation.**org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/archive/4.**0.1/source/<http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/archive/4.0.1/source/>
>
> I could be wrong, but I thought due to version independence 4.0+ all
> symlink to released-all, which will always be the latest.

I think is this has ended up confused.

We want "sdk for LSB X.Y" to be the latest under version-independent
releases because even if "LSB current" is later, the SDK applies to all.
 So under a repository or bundle for LSB X.Y, I expect to see updates over
time.

But we also want lsbdev, which I read as presenting SDK releases that have
been done, to show those releases exactly, without getting updated, a new
SDK just gets you a new directory for that version.

Maybe I'm interpreting it differently than what was intended.