[lsb-discuss] LSB 4.2 Project Plan, Rollup bug

Stew Benedict stewb at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jan 12 12:53:22 PST 2011

Hi all,

I've cloned the wiki 4.1 Project plan page to 4.2 (if that's what we
call the next release) and have done some removals, adds, comments.
Please feel free to expand this document as a "laundry list" for us to
work towards a set of goals for the next release.

If you can't get write access to the wiki for some reason, email to the
list or myself and we'll try to get things added.

Any priorities on the current list aren't firm, many I changed to TBD.

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/ProjectPlan42

--
Stew Benedict
Linux Foundation