[lsb-discuss] LSB 4.2 Project Plan, Rollup bug

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Jan 12 15:41:03 PST 2011

lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.linux-foundation.org wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've cloned the wiki 4.1 Project plan page to 4.2 (if that's what we
> call the next release) and have done some removals, adds, comments.
> Please feel free to expand this document as a "laundry list" for us to
> work towards a set of goals for the next release.
>
> If you can't get write access to the wiki for some reason, email to
> the list or myself and we'll try to get things added.
>
> Any priorities on the current list aren't firm, many I changed to TBD.
>
> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/ProjectPlan42

Personally I'd encourage starting with just "everything that needs
doing".  I know there are some doubts that there will be a lot of
resources available to understake big tasks, but it ought to be
on the list if we "should" do it.  That is, collect needs first,
only later start applying filters.  If something has a bug, list
the bug.  If it doesn't - ask the question why it doesn't  :)