[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (2011-05-25, 11am ET)

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Wed Jun 1 07:48:44 PDT 2011

+++ Jeff Licquia [2011-06-01 10:27 -0400]:
> On 05/29/2011 05:02 AM, Chris Lee wrote:
> > I have read that Microsoft will be working on a version of Windows for Arm, they
> > will only target one architecture. Does anyone know which they are targeting?
> > I see a lot of that architecture being rolled out if they do roll out an Arm
> > version.
>
> That would be good information to have, I agree.  I don't know any more
> than what you've said.

Does the LSB support windows too? I can't imagine any sensible binary
compatibility between Linux and Windows binaries, so whilst I agree
this is interesting (and Windows/MS will pick something and maintain
binary compatibility for a vrey long time), I don't see how it's
actually relevant.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/