[lsb-discuss] Linux security bulletins

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Sun Jun 12 19:11:23 PDT 2011

Russ,

Thank you for that information - strange we did not find that resource
before. I have no wish to reinvent!

It looks like matching these alerts to the individual packages in various
distributions may be a challenge, but that's another issue.

Thanks again,

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics
http://voisonics.com/