[lsb-discuss] notes on LSB architecture addition

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Mon Jun 13 08:49:42 PDT 2011

You need 'community data' files, as mentioned in the "Obtaining the
Community Part of the Database" section -
ftp://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/updates/lsb-navigator-data/community_data.tar.bz2

These files contain data about distributions and applications. They are
used only by LSB Navigator and not required to generate
specification/tests/SDK and other components.

You can omit loading of these files by invoking 'make restore' instead
of 'make restoreall'.

--
Regards,
Denis.