[lsb-discuss] Joint meeting of LSB group with OpenPrinting

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:47:54 PST 2011

Hi,

as in the last years I would like to have a joint meeting of the LSB
workgroup and OpenPrinting, to talk about printing- and
MF-device-related features to be added to upcoming LSBs.

I am running the OpenPrinting Summit over all three days of the LF
Summit, so I am flexible in when to schedule the joint meeting. Please
make your suggestions for a day and a time. Best would be during the LSB
meeting day.

    Till