[lsb-discuss] Give me your help for groff which tested by lsb test suite

Jiri Dluhos jdluhos at suse.cz
Thu Mar 17 05:33:01 PDT 2011

Hi Yan,

I have also experienced this problem on our systems (lastly with SLES10
SP4 prerelease) with LSB 4.1 test sets. It does not seems serious - I
checked the output of groff visually and looked pretty good to me. I did
not, however, checked it in depth (yet); I concentrated on other fails.

I'd guess this is a bug in the tests, but this must be determined by the
committee voice - I am resending this mail to the lsb-discuss mailinglist.

Maybe someone (the author of the test perhaps?) will know right from
his/her head what the problem might be; if not, we can look into the
sources.

Best regards,

     Jiri Dluhos