[lsb-discuss] gsoc mentor request

Robert Schweikert rschweikert at novell.com
Sun Mar 20 04:17:18 PDT 2011

Hi Yonjj,

On 03/19/2011 02:01 PM, nijil yes wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to apply for gsoc this year.Am not an expert in programming
> but am ready to learn and can read code.I was suggested to look into
> checkpoint/restart patch by stefanha from QEMU devel. I would like to
> know if anyone is ready to mentor this project.If yes please respond. I
> would like to start preparing as soon as possible as I would have to
> learn a few things . Or another suggestion that I could possible take
> for a gsoc project.It would be great if it is related to process
> migration or some sort of the likes.

For QEMU development you have the wrong list, the contact information
for QEMU can be found on the following page:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2011

The LSB projects for GsoC are listed here:
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/2011-gsoc-lsb-projects

HTH,
Robert

Novell-IBM Software Integration Center                LINUX
Tech Lead
rschweikert at novell.com
rschweikert at ca.ibm.com
781-464-8147