[lsb-discuss] GSoC - Adding support for interception of callback operations in kernel modules to KEDR Framework

陈鲍孜 chenbaozi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:15:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

I’m a student interested in the project idea of “Adding support for
interception of callback operations in kernel modules to KEDR Framework”
for GSoC 2011. I’m from China and now studying for the master degree. I’d
like to participate and wonder if I’m qualified enough to participate.

Here is my information. Hopefully it would be help for you to judge.

My subject on master degree is about operating system. I have worked for a
Chinese Linux Distribution for 2 years before entering graduate school. In
these 2 years, I have been take part in developing a linux distribution
image maker and the project infrastructure system for about 1 year. Then I
moved on to the kernel related work. In the past year, I have transplanted
the Audio system (including kernel driver and user space library) in our own
64-bit user space environment linux distribution on Loongson platform (an
mipsel64 arch), which is a family of general-purpose MIPS-compatible CPUs
developed at the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of
Sciences. Then, I did some analysis work on the architecture of the SUN
Niagara T2 and hacked the architecture related code of linux kernel.

Hope to hear your suggestions for the project.

Best wishes.

Yours sincerely

Chen Baozi