[lsb-discuss] Joint meeting of LSB group with OpenPrinting on the LF Summit

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:42:52 PDT 2011

On 03/29/2011 11:23 PM, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> On 03/28/2011 03:10 PM, Till Kamppeter wrote:
>> did you already decide on the schedules of the LSB meeting on Friday,
>> April 8? I did not find any schedules yet.
>>
>> I am offering 10am - 11am on said Friday for a joint meeting with
>> OpenPrinting. WDYT?
>
> Sorry; I think we had just assumed that would work, and didn't let you
> know. Yes, 10 am Friday works for us.

Great, thank you. See you in SF.

If someone of you has any slides to present on the joint session, please
send them to me by e-mail or add them to the OpenPrinting Summit group
Wiki page. It is very important to have the slides in advance for the
participants who call in.

The joint meeting will happen as usual in our room (Kyoto) due to the
call-in service which we provide.

    Till