[lsb-discuss] Fwd: Re: LSB SDK Availability

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Nov 28 21:06:54 UTC 2011

>  You can also setup an instance of OBS (Open Build Service) and let it
> crank out the packages for multiple distributions for you.

Of course you have to have the sources for that, and those are offline
as well.  For those willing to work with "unofficial" copies I can supply
those (have already done so to Robert's colleague Jiri), ping me offline.
Since we work with a distributed revision control system, there are
potentially a number of valid instances of the sources. But I suspect for
those who consider they want to use production LSB for their own production
environment that's not really going to be an adequate solution.

-- mats