[lsb-discuss] LSB Updates: SDK, Checkers, 4.1

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Apr 2 15:33:13 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:51 AM, Craig Scott <audiofanatic at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Would be great to update the URL's for the yum repo's on the following
> page for those who prefer to grab their updates via yum instead of bare
> package downloads:
>
> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/en/RepositoryInfo

should be the same place as the original "4.1 repository" (yes, the page
should update with any new info)

sample, slightly bogus, repo files are at
http://ftp.linuxbase.org/pub/lsb/repositories/yum/lsb-4.1
as lsb-4.1-ia32.repo, etc.

(there are bugs out on improving that, on having an lsb package that helps
install a signing key and the .repo file, and on providing delta updates as
well.  I have my doubts those will get resolved, however)