[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2012 - 12 student slots for the Linux Foundation

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:40:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

the first distribution of the available student slots to the mentoring
organizations has been done yesterday. The Linux Foundation got 12 slots.

I will need 3 or 4 for OpenPrinting (we got 4 applications, 2 of them on
the same project idea), I hope the rest will server for you to
accommodate all good students which applied for your workgroups.

Please sign up as mentor to get access to the applications. I have told
in an earlier mail on how to do so.

Please inform me in case of any problems.

Please join the IRC channel #gsoc on FreeNode if you have problems with
Melange,

    Till