[lsb-discuss] lsb-di] Google Summer of Code 2012 - 12 student slots for the Linux Foundation

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Apr 12 17:08:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012, Till Kamppeter wrote:

> Please sign up as mentor to get access to the applications. I have told in an
> earlier mail on how to do so.
>
> Please inform me in case of any problems.

looks like link rot

http://www.google-melange.com/

log in, and click on the "Apply" button under "Mentors: Apply
now!". Select "The Linux Foundation" (LF) as your desired
mentoring organization and follow the further steps.

3. I will approve your mentorship request shortly.

completing the form to add mentor status just now, I was not
offered a selection to add LF as a mentoring organization in
the application

nor do I see one on the 'edit your profile' link later

-- Russ herrold