[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2012 - 12 student slots for the Linux Foundation

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Thu Apr 12 22:44:26 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 06:40:55PM +0200, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the first distribution of the available student slots to the
> mentoring organizations has been done yesterday. The Linux
> Foundation got 12 slots.
>
> I will need 3 or 4 for OpenPrinting (we got 4 applications, 2 of
> them on the same project idea), I hope the rest will server for you
> to accommodate all good students which applied for your workgroups.
>
> Please sign up as mentor to get access to the applications. I have
> told in an earlier mail on how to do so.
>
> Please inform me in case of any problems.

How do we mark an application as "we should accept this one"?

I'd like to accept:
	http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/dvdhrm/14002
	(KMSCON: a DRM based terminal emulator)

and possibly, if the student gets it together a bit on the application:
	http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/jcalvinowens/1
	(NFS v4.1 and v4.2 features)

thanks,

greg k-h