[lsb-discuss] Call for Topics: 2012-05-02 conference call

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Apr 30 17:17:39 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Jeff Licquia
<licquia at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> Please follow up with any topics you'd like brought up on this
> Wednesday's conference call.
>
> Current topic list:
>
>  - LSB 5.0 status.
>
>  - LSB Charter and other organizational stuff.

Infrastructure:  in my opinion, ongoing infrastructure stuff is still
wasting too much of the limited number of developer cycles.  Complaint
of the week:  buildbot.  Is not reliably kicking off builds, and can't
be manually asked to do so.   Is there a way all this stuff can be
made simpler?  The entire raft of stuff seems overly complex for
supporting such a small number of people.