[lsb-discuss] What id driving the current ISO hype?

Vladimir Rubanov vrub77 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 07:08:44 UTC 2012

Well, LSB workgroup is definitely much more "robust" on the LSB topic
than ISO is. And looking from the inside of the specific ISO SC22
committee I would note that nobody there is going to do any war with LSB
workgroup or make any deviations or ... do any actual work on the
standard :). They would either delegate working on the standard to
proper experts (which is LSB workgroup now) or just discard it.

Vladimir.
--
Vladimir Rubanov, Ph.D., PMP
VP Engineering and Deputy CEO