[lsb-discuss] Will miss the 2012-08-08 conference call.

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Aug 8 13:44:38 UTC 2012

> When one can't go to an LSB meeting does one customarily say that in email
> or via some other channel? I'd like to attend tomorrow, but I can't because
> of other commitments.

Carlos - thanks.  Normally I think just dropping a line in IRC
is sufficient to decline.  But since you had a status report to
add, email is perfect.

/me is highly supportive of posting status updates in email
anyway so we don't have to talk much about them in calls.
Plus it lets more people see what's going on.

-- mats