[lsb-discuss] [OT] where can I get the Videos of Events of Linuxfoundation

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:42:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Does anybody know where can I find Videos of the events hosted by
Linuxfoundation. I have been trying to get into archives but seems
they are not there . Can somebody point a way. I am explicitly looking
for the one where Theodore Tso talked about ext4 and btrfs in the same
breath.

I did follow video.linux.com as one of the links in one of the
archives but was also lost there.

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल