[lsb-discuss] List of LSB certified products: Problem with a link: Page Not Found

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jan 10 17:05:12 UTC 2012

On 01/10/2012 12:24 PM, Denis Silakov wrote:
> I guess now this is the correct url:
> https://www.linuxbase.org/lsb-cert/productdir.php

The cert system (which provides this list) isn't quite done yet, so I'd
caution against relying on that link.  I'm about 99% sure it will end up
there.  It should work in the meantime, however.

When the cert system is finished, the old links will have redirects to
the new location.

--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org