[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (2012-01-25, 11am ET)

Vladimir Rubanov vrub77 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:12:17 UTC 2012

Mats, you are absolutely right but I guess not everybody will love your
truth... :)

While being yet ISPRAS employees we tried to formulate a new LSB value
proposition and marketing positioning but in order to kick off the
corresponding implementation we needed resources and we failed to
interest potential stakeholders. No resources - no result, it's all fair.

I can tell you one secret though - there is a small chance that we will
find funding for "a new LSB" from the Russian government in context of
building the National Software Platform project. It is a lengthy process
which should have a resolution (either negative or positive) this year.
If it works out then I believe we will have a chance to relaunch the LSB
and reach the critical mass necessary to keep it going as long as needed.

Meanwhile, it is interesting to hear opinions and ideas about possible
new LSB in this list.

--
Vladimir Rubanov, Ph.D., PMP
VP Engineering and Deputy CEO

25.01.2012 19:15, Wichmann, Mats D ?????: