[lsb-discuss] Call for Topics: tomorrow's call

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jan 31 17:15:27 UTC 2012

I think I'm going to try something different for the weekly call agenda:
putting out a call for topics.  This might "jog" people into bringing up
things they want talked about in a way that the call announcement often
did, but before we formally set the agenda.

Assuming this works out, I'll start sending this out on Monday, so the
call announcement can go out on Tuesday.

Here are my items:

 - Infrastructure progress update.

--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org