[lsb-discuss] Call for Topics: tomorrow's call

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Jan 31 18:13:53 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Jeff Licquia
<licquia at linuxfoundation.org>wrote:

> I think I'm going to try something different for the weekly call agenda:
> putting out a call for topics.  This might "jog" people into bringing up
> things they want talked about in a way that the call announcement often
> did, but before we formally set the agenda.
>
> Assuming this works out, I'll start sending this out on Monday, so the
> call announcement can go out on Tuesday.
>
> Here are my items:
>
>  - Infrastructure progress update.

+
resumption of LSB technical activities:
1 - are there pending updates that are important to get out?
2 - resumption of bug triage: who/when
3 - "direction validation", whatever that means

In advance, my apologies for probably missing: I have a conflict, I'm
negotiating, but if I that doesn't work out, I don't have the option of
missing the other event.