[lsb-discuss] Call for Topics: tomorrow's call

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Tue Jan 31 18:32:18 UTC 2012

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012, Jeff Licquia wrote:

> Assuming this works out, I'll start sending this out on Monday, so the
> call announcement can go out on Tuesday.
>
> Here are my items:
>
> - Infrastructure progress update.

I noted the following as 'carryover' items in the last
Unofficial Minutes

Next Agenda:
   (Mats, Robert) formal time to review and plan on:
      http://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/en/LSB_Wiki

   planning wiki for collaborative sandboxing

   more needed here, before next week's meeting mailing
   Herrold request: could the meeting reminder be scheduled to
   go out at least 24 hr in advance of the meeting

   carryover:
         (licquia) - Finish bug review started last week.
         so next week, discuss   3298 3325 3333
         https://lsbbugs.linuxfoundation.org/

         (licquia) - Plans for buildbot.

-- Russ herrold