[lsb-discuss] Call for Topics: 2012-07-25 conference call

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Jul 23 15:27:13 UTC 2012

On 07/23/2012 10:35 AM, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Jeff Licquia
> <licquia at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>> Please follow up with any topics you'd like brought up on this
>> Wednesday's conference call.
>
> Everything else?
>
> Have we completely lost the plot on LSB 5.0?

We talked about the database update progress a few weeks ago (I think it
was the one you missed).  The conclusion was that there's a lot of
learning to do yet, and possibly some import script love.  Also, we
might do the database deadline on November 15, since it turns out that
November 1 is the deadline for the next stable updates.

> Ever getting the debian repositories back?

Eventually, once I get some spare time to give the repos some time.

Or, if someone's up for doing this, all the stuff for doing repos should
be in bzr (lsb/devel/repogen).  If it's confusing, I can help with tips.

> Status of "lsbweb" (at the very least, the appbat FVT instructions)?

We can talk about that.

> Not really LSB issues directly, but... FHS and La-na-na-na?

Here's my current to-do list on FHS:

 - Review all 3.0 blockers for proposed changes and apply to draft.

 - Release new draft and announce a few places (fhs-discuss,
distributions list, Facebook/Twitter)

And for LANANA:

 - Fix reported problems with URLs from kernel docs.

 - Get Stew's git repo integrated.

 - Email stakeholders re: future of LANANA (which I might have just done
:-) ).
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org