[lsb-discuss] Call for Topics: 2012-07-25 conference call

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Jul 23 23:06:18 UTC 2012

On 07/23/2012 06:04 PM, keld at keldix.com wrote:
> Yes, I will try to be there.
> I am not so frequent at participant.  What time is it (UTC)?
> Will you also give some telephone numbers? I am located i Denmark.

The call is at 11 am US Eastern Daylight Time, which is 15:00 UTC by my
conversion chart.

The call-in number is (605) 715-4920 (US; that's +1, isn't it?).
There's a PIN needed: 512468.

I'll be sending a meeting notice with this info tomorrow, too.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org