[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (2012-07-25, 11am ET)

Jeff Licquia licquia at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Jul 24 17:15:29 UTC 2012

 Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 715-4920
 Participant Access Code: 512468

Note: If dialing long distance is a problem, please contact the Linux
Foundation (info at linux-foundation.org), and the LF will arrange to
reimburse you for the use of a calling card.

Agenda:

 - Status of stable updates.

 - ISO.  Keld Simonsen from SC22 will be joining us to get our feedback
on the ISO process, answer questions, etc.

 - Status of infrastructure fixes from last year's rebuild.

As this is quite a full agenda, it's likely we'll not get all the way
through; anything not finished today can be continued next week.
--
Jeff Licquia
The Linux Foundation
licquia at linuxfoundation.org

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org