[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (2012-07-25, 11am ET)

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Jul 25 14:33:56 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Jeff Licquia
<licquia at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

>  Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 715-4920
>  Participant Access Code: 512468
>
> Note: If dialing long distance is a problem, please contact the Linux
> Foundation (info at linux-foundation.org), and the LF will arrange to
> reimburse you for the use of a calling card.
>
> Agenda:
>
>  - Status of stable updates.
>
>  - ISO.  Keld Simonsen from SC22 will be joining us to get our feedback
> on the ISO process, answer questions, etc.
>
>  - Status of infrastructure fixes from last year's rebuild.

Periodic "infrastructure" reminder:

meeting participants are likely to be listening on the #lsb-meeting channel
on irc.freenode.net

we also do a collaborative edit of unofficial meeting minutes using gobby:

gobby -j lsb-temp.pmman.net:6522   (it will ask for a password, which is: LSB)

 these are typically posted by a volunteer ~30 minutes after the call onto
the lsb-discuss mailing list.