[lsb-discuss] Next steps for ISO and the LSB.

Carlos O'Donell carlos_odonell at mentor.com
Wed Jul 25 16:24:07 UTC 2012

Keld,

It would seem to me that the following steps
would help us move forward on the ISO issue with
the LSB.

(a) Document the minimal process that the LSB
    needs to follow in order to continue publishing
    a Publically Available Specification (PAS) with
    the ISO.

(b) Learn how the LSB is building the current set of
    documentation and review the existing ISO support.
    Try to build the most recent LSB standard to meet
    the ISO requirements.

(c) Assist LSB in supporting (a) and (b) in the long
    term.

What else might we do?

Jeff,

Can you point us at (b)?

Do we have a wiki we can use to document (a)?

Cheers
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell