[lsb-discuss] draft for SC22 liaison

keld at keldix.com keld at keldix.com
Thu Jul 26 21:36:57 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 03:31:49PM -0400, R P Herrold wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2012, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
>
> >On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:56 PM, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
> >>On Thu, 26 Jul 2012, keld at keldix.com wrote:
> >>
> >>revisions noted -- revised matter in indented; commentary is inside []
> >
> >go ahead and update the wiki with these
>
> I believe the 'red-lined' matter was not in the wiki yet.
> Not at
> 	https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/en/ISO
> at any rate
>
> Keld -- I had understood during Wednesday's call that you
> needed to submit a filing tomorrow (Friday) -- if you can bet
> a week's extension, we could work through a more formal
> revision process

Yes, the deadline is by tomorrow.

I believe thata the text at
> 	https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/en/ISO
is aiming at somthing else than my liaison statemen.
My statement is to tell SC22 of the current situation,
and get ISO's opinion and consent to how to proceed
formally.

The wiki page is a plan for what we do in the LSB group.

These things are two separate things. I agree with both texts
but I surely think that SC22 is not interested in all the details
on how to do the work, nor that we already are pursuing a solution,
all they want to know is that we are positive about it.

best regards
keld