[lsb-discuss] Thoughts on LSB ISO standard

Vladimir Rubanov vrub77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:47:33 UTC 2012

Well, as a Secretary of the Russian SC22 mirror committee I represented
Russian Federation at the SC22 plenary meeting in Ottawa in Sept 2010.
One of the resolutions taken there (see R10-24 in N4572) was to confirm
the ISO/IEC 23360:2006 standard at the end of its 5-year review period.
Personally I voted yes and there were no objections actually. So dealing
with ISO might be not that difficult. But I think the main question is
if we have a critical mass of LSB stakeholders interested in developing
the standard. The current answer is more NO than YES as far as I know.

--
Vladimir Rubanov, Ph.D., PMP
VP Engineering and Deputy CEO