[lsb-discuss] Where do I find the information on "proper format for integration with LSB"

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Jul 31 17:35:54 UTC 2012

All

In connection with SANE integration in LSB 5.0, there needs to be a test
suite.   The SANE Library has a test suite for the library; however, the
request in the LSB documentation (see below) is for a test suite that is
proper formatted for integration into the LSB test suite.

Since I have not integrated with LSB before, can someone point me to the
"instructions" or a very good example of a proper formatted test suite

1.1. Initial Test Suite

Development/adaptation of the test suites for that component in the
proper format for integration into the LSB test suite.

Thanks ahead of time for your help

Glen