[lsb-discuss] Modularization design proposal

Craig Scott audiofanatic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:08:16 UTC 2012

Just wondering how the Qt modularisation would work. Would it include Qt3 and Qt4? With Qt5 about to come out, Qt3 will shortly be end-of-lifed (many would argue it already has been). There has been a long time with Qt3 being deprecated, so it could be argued that Qt3 is just about ripe for removal from the LSB for the LSB 5.0 release.

--
Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia