[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (2012-09-12, 11am ET)

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Sep 12 12:45:37 UTC 2012

> >  - LSB 5.0 status: travails with libxslt, other issues.
>
>   Lurking around I just spotted this, can someone tell me what the
> problem with libxslt is from an LSB perspective ?

Nothing wrong with the library.
(except maybe the presence in docs and headers of the two
functions xsltTransStorageAdd, xsltTransStorageRemove
which don't seem to be implemented)

The problems he refers to have to do with getting the import
into LSB completed correctly, which we've stuttered with.
We thought it was "all the data is in, only need to enable
it" but it's been a little more involved than that.